Monday 10 February 2014

"Your Big Sister's Closet" Turns One!




This past weekend Toronto plus-size store "Your Big Sister's Closet" had its 1 year anniversary party. I went over to have a gander. It was quite the party!

In January, this store helped me get a new party dress for a wedding I was attending. This dress made me feel like a million bucks, especially when it can be hard to feel better than a toonie in some clothes!

They had a bunch of stuff going on, like a 20% sale, snacks and coffee, and plus-size bloggers in the window holding placards.


There was also a candy bar, which I had to take a picture of, naturally. IT'S SO CUTE.

And jewelry. Gimme gimme gimme!


I almost bought this gorgeous piece of lace right here:

But, alas, it wasn't in my budget this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment